Now that the test units have arrived, and I’ve assembled and tested some, I’m happy to announce that Re:load 2 is ready to go!
The production units haven’t yet arrived, but they should be no more than a couple of weeks off, so in the meantime I’m taking preorders on Tindie. If you order now, your Re:load will ship as soon as it arrives at my door. As an extra incentive, during the preorder period only, you can have 20% off using the code 1A09906.
A short overview of the improvements from v1:
- Mounting holes and improved options for mounting the components on the Re:load for your custom case
- Increased voltage range, from 3.1 volts to 40 volts, with full reverse bias protection
- Option to power the Re:load from an external supply to support voltages from 0 to 60 volts
- Configurable potentiometer orientation, for more flexible enclosure options.
- Configurable FET placement, for more flexible enclosure options.
You can preorder a Re:load 2 here, or an Epic Re:load 2 here.